We’re always on the lookout for natural skin care recipes that make our skin glow naturally. This is where we share the recipes that make us look and feel awesome! We hope they’ll do the same for you.
Warning: These recipes are extremely simple, but they will make your skin glow and make you look healthier than you’ve ever done before!
Natural homemade skin care recipes are sweet, here’s a list of reasons why we think so, and why I think you should try them too:
- You made it, so you know what’s in it, we don’t want any rat poison in there!
- It’s fast and easy to throw together
- It’s very affordable, and better for you than most expensive products!
- It’s fresh, that means no preservatives on your skin!
- It’s fun! Picture yourself and your best friends throwing together face masks at your girls’ night in or preparing for a night out, making yourselves and each other beautiful!
- Our natural skin care recipes have easy-to-find ingredients
For maximum health and beauty benefits, choose organic foods for your homemade recipes when possible. Organic means they’re grown and made without pesticides, and other -cides too for that matter. That means no toxic ingredients for you and much more nutrients for your skin! How awesome is that?
Why use natural skin care? Because the skin products you find in the stores are not so awesome for your health and beauty! Most skin products have ingredients that we can’t even pronounce, only chemists know what they are and do, and almost no one knows the health implications of using these things.
All we know is that they aren’t from nature. That should put up warning signs. Some products don’t even list the ingredients. What are they hiding?
The not so awesome ingredients we’re talking about can seriously harm you in the long run. By using such products you can start developing:
- Hormone instabilities
- Organ toxicity
- And more…
There are a lot of bad ingredients. They will mess with your body, so avoid them at all cost! Here’s a short list of what you should look out for:
- DEA / MEA / TEA
- Parabens (methyl, butyl, ethyl, propyl)
- Petrolatum, Mineral Oil and Paraffin
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Synthetic Colors and Pigments
- Synthetic Fragrances (aka Phthalates)
- Ureas(DMDM hydantoin/imidazolidinyl urea/diazolidinyl urea)
Why are these sold when they’re so toxic and harmful? We have no clue! Most skin care companies would have nothing left to sell if these were banned. Remember, just because it says natural on the label, doesn’t mean it really is!
When we discovered this we started making our own recipes. We never want to put plastic (it is present in many products) or toxic chemicals on our faces and bodies EVER again, do you?
With all that said, let’s throw together some natural skin care recipes that will make your skin glow brighter than the sun!
3 Organic Skin Care Recipes That Work
Three effective and easy-to-make recipes that will rock your world. Ingela has been using the avocado moisturizer with great success for her dry hands. Check them out!
A Simple Recipe for Homemade Lip Balm
Have you always wanted to make your own homemade lip balm, but never knew just how to go about it? We are proud to announce that your wait is finally over, in this article you’ll learn how to make your own lip balm in record time.
How to Make Your Own Homemade Face Mask
Does the title give it away? Oh well, it’s time to start making your own homemade face masks. Why? Because you do not even want to know what’s in the commercial brands. Uh!